White on White on White My Favorite "Color" Ever



I have always had a love for everything white.It's clean, and modest, yet unique.  You can addaccessories or not to completely change the look.


Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2010 DetailsValentino Haute Couture Fall 2010My idol is Valentino.  My first internship was in the Accessories dept. of the corporate office.  These clean lines and feminine bows are timeless and elegant.  Valentino makes women beautiful every time.
(Source: softconcrete, via habitualbliss)As head-to-toe looks are all the trend lately, white is a beautiful clean cut modern look.   IN LOVE.

Veronique Leroy FW 13
Veronique Leroy FW 13I love gloves! I adore them, and with this coat, it makes a perfect clean statement separating you from the head of "black sheep" in the city especially
J.Mendel Fall Winter Ready To Wear 2013 New YorkJ.Mendel Fall Winter Ready To Wear 2013 New York
This piece reminds me of 20's inspired pieces.  I love the embellishment in the center and modest hemline.

Comments


Popular Posts