Paisleys, and Patchwork, and polkadots... and the list go one for the perfection of the Printed Pant



I have a passion for printed pants... 
I am obsessed actually with printed pants

What makes them fun is that the typical and expected look is a printed top and solid pant... but you can turn heads with a proper fitting pair of printed pants and solid top... or mix it up and go print on print.. carefully



I have a big love for the palazzo pant...
with a proper top these pants can be outfitted for shopping, lunch, or out of the town.



ELLA MOSS
Boutiq Kasbah Paisley Pant






Printed pants can also create illusions such as enlongating one's figure




A white top will cause the pant to be the focal point and not become overwhelming




Many designers are trending toward match-backs with prints ... Marc Jacobs paired a jacket with these fabulous pants

Tuxedo jacket suit, spring 2013 fashion trends at allaboutyou.com


I wear a sheer top to take away from an outfit being too overwhelming or stark...sheer fabrics can add femininity and fluidity to anyone's wardrobe


I LOVE my Lilly Pulitzer pants...when shopping for great colorful prints.. the queen of print can't go wrong 



This pair I snagged at Urban Outfitters in Miami... 

They have tons of great comfortable printed pants...perfect for the summer heat



Comments


Popular Posts