Never Forgotten Ninties



As a child of the 90's there are certain looks I've held onto... not considered them dated by any means, but yearned to own them year in and year out.  


Drew Barrymore for the win.



Par example- perhaps it was deemed inappropriate for me have rocked a body-hugging crop top and mini skirt paired with platforms in 2nd grade, but now I get to achieve the looks I've waited for - as an adult.





Photographed by Herb Ritts. Photos courtesy of Calvin Klein

And while many may get the irk of these new-commer kids adapting these trends we are now becoming our parents, with an "Oh.. I had one of those!" or if you're like my mother, you pop a: "They're back?! I hated them the first time around."

Top Shop offers Mom jean classics, ankle length trousers, and bomber jackets galore!


Top Shop is seriously one of the easiest sites to shop. 

High-neck halters with keyhole, western embroidery, and mini skirts take it to the next level













Classic Joey Potter


Contrary to their name, the Lazy Oaf site is up on the trend




While your delving into that wardrobe, channel Cher Horowitz and work it.
Image result for cher horowitz closet

Comments


Popular Posts