OCEAN+ MAIN

The east coast saw the sun for the first time this week in what feels like a decade

Breakfast in Paris. http://www.coffeeaddict.us/

There is nothing more appealing to me than effortless enchantment 

And nothing does it better than a chic caftan

Veruschka - US Vogue February 15, 1966
Veruschka - US Vogue February 15, 1966


As a child (& even now) ...

I envision myself in floating down a grand staircase with a floor-length caftan sweeping the stairs as it brushes into the breeze behind me  

#casual...

Image result for kaftans 60sFashion Theory: The Evolution of the Caftan - Elizabeth Taylor in a film still from X, Y

But like what's more inviting than this look

(Plus, yeah... hi #nopantsnecessary)

a jersey caftan is more comfortable than wearing nothing. ask my pal here.

I have had a literal lifelong search for the perfect caftans & tunics to fit my vision of a living "Slim Aaron" lifestyle...


The Iconic Photographs of Slim Aarons                                                                                                                                                                                 Mehr

Palm Springs is the perfect balance between bright and colourful, and glamorous and chic. Recreate the Palm Springs look in your bedroom or guest bedroom.
photographed by: Slim Aaron

Alas,The stars have aligned & I have found my nirvana:

https://oceanandmain.com/

cue the "Hallelujah" chorus. Tell me you're not inspired and a bit envious of this.... 




To transition from pajamas something even more comfortable and gorgeous, yeah I'll take 2 of everything






Kaftan Love....via The French Eye  http://thefrencheye.blogspot.com/2010/07/kaftans-make-comeback.html


https://bohemiandiesel.com/shop/island-tribe/

The beach is an ultimate day of activityFrom lounging to cocktailsTo be able to slip into an ultra-femme chic piece will make you feel editorial ready


THE JESS TUNIC - LONG OPEN SIDE TUNIC IN BLACK

Is a definite holiday/summer must-have 

Eco Friendly Caftan, Ethically Sourced, Locally Made, Black Maxi Dress


As if you needed more reasons to love Oceanandmain

All pieces are DESIGNED AND SEWN IN Los Angeles, California


#Doingitright


Comments

  1. Hello Lauren. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest. Wow those pictures on the post are so gorgeous and beautiful. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2018. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular Posts