Refined and Defined with a bit of Roguery

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Nostalgia has been my style, my taste, my way of life since as long as I can recall

As I stir my tea with my antique monogrammed tea spoons I snuggle into my grandfather's cardigan I bask in bliss of Rowing Blazers


There's a sense of romanticism in the classics and tradition 

My infatuation takes new heights in old-world charm, collegiate disposition & baronial legacies  



These collections have meaning, heritage, history, and soul

This is what fashion used to all be about
...built on an unwavering foundation



If the blazing prestige is not enough of a selling point need we mention, pieces are handmade in New York


One more time for the ladies and gents in the back
HANDMADE in NEW YORK
Now this brand is the real deal from start to finish (literally)
#CanIGetAnAmen




Jack Carlson, of Rowing Blazers has captured, cultivated and revived the cult classics

and I'm dying.


Now, if your interested in watching my heart flutter, my words jumble, and hearing my school-girl giggle (and this is before you hand me a glass of wine) you will introduce me to a fine gent donning a trimmed blazer 




Acrylic on Canvas 36" x 36" (Rugby Shirts - Original Painting by Brian Nash)



Perhaps my love of this apparel began in my early days of croquet after dinner with my parents and siblings


HOOP STRIPES AND HERITAGE

RB SS18 



To be honest part of me participated because I adored the the pops of color on beautifully crafted mallets and balls


Nevertheless, tradition, classics and color reeled me for life.




CROQUET STRIPE BLAZER

$995




HANDMADE 12-GAUGE RUGBY - FRANCE FOOTBALL

$195

Now while I love formal and traditional
I have an affinity for a kick and a twist 
Adding a bit of a rebellious flare, a loosening of the tie and letting down the hair vibe, if you will


And who better acquainted with color than artist, Donald Robertson Check out his Instagram here


So you know if these two collab'd ...this line and its artistry is in it for the long haul


Legendary, Jack Carlson:




Comments


Popular Posts